ayaweraya's starred items

Friday, July 11, 2008


Hi Guys, Still no animations, but it has been a lean week at work, so inspired by looking at others' blog I decided to have a go sketching straight into photoshop. I've been reading a lot of Mighty Thor lately so I wanted to do this flying character. It was good to be able to move it round and distort it directly before going into the details. I did this with just a mouse, as my stylus is at home, so the lines are a little wobbly but I'm happy for a first attempt. Definitely going to do more of this in the future. Let me know what you think!
Laters

2 comments:

David Beer said...

Dude, how the hell did you do this with a mouse? were you tracing over another pic? mental man. I have a wacom and still can't draw straight lines

Paul said...

wierdly I seem to be able to draw better with the mouse than the stylus!