ayaweraya's starred items

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hey guys. Having problems uploading my life drawing, the upload keeps failing and I don't know why. I will endeavour to get this up ASAP. In the meantime, progress report: I've started blocking out my animation now and have done an acting session with Kitty Winter to get the timing spot on with video guides (no you aint getting a look, they were totally embaressing!), so once I've got my keys I'm going to arrange them against a newly timed animatic using this new footage. Should be done by tomorrow hopefully!

In the meantime, here is a quick showreel of things I sent off when I applied for the Framestore internship. Hopefully i'll get some of these pieces rendered fully before composing my showreel proper. Enjoy!

1 comment:

libra bear said...

Glad you got the picture working, like the showreel as well. Imagine that, you already have a show reel. I think your final is gonna be amazing.